You have avoided coding because you did not get along with the known PC programs or it was too complicated for you? Well, we have the solution: With the vector data display you can comfortably perform a variety of encodings – at the push of a button.
All our encodings are designed for simplicity and can be activated and deactivated in a simple way.
The following codings are available with firmware version 1.0:
- Seat belt monitor
- Activates / deactivates the belt warning function permanently
- Start / Stop function
- Activates / deactivates the start/stop function permanently
- Activates / deactivates the gong when the door is open and the ignition is on
- Activates / deactivates the display of the fuel quantity in the MFA
- Battery status
- Activates / deactivates the display of the battery status in the MFA
- US sidelights (VFL)
- User defined (0-100%) definition of the US parking light (only for show purposes, only pre-facelift)
- Active Sound
- User-defined (0-100%) adjustment of the volume of the Active Sound module